Key Points for Installation
AutoPantry® and ShoeSelect®
- Units are shipped completely assembled. The enclosure is unfinished and requires a finished outside cabinet.
- A place for the 110 VAC operating switch needs to be determined.
- A safety apron at the top of the unit must be installed over or in place of the factory apron for safety.
- The sides in front need be supported to ensure they stay straight over time.
- A secure base for the Vertical Carousel to stand on needs to be constructed. Weights are 200 to 400 pounds
- Sides of the cabinet for securing the rotating arms must be square.
- An aluminum motor tube and clothes rail must be cut to length.
- A simple enclosure can be created for the motor OR it can be painted.
- Starting and stopping points for the motor must be set at installation.
- The small white reset button on the motor must be located and be reasonably accessible.
- Alignment between the rotating arms and the lifting straps on the motor tube is key to successful operation.
- Ensure that at least 1 1/2 rotations of lifting strap material stay on the tube when rotating arms are down
- Starting and stopping points for the motor must be set at installation
- The Closed flush system requires a chamfer on the fixed pane over the movable door to allow it to tilt back properly
- Due to the system design the motor tube does not have to be installed in an exact location relative to the movable door.
- This product is a vertical carousel for hanging clothes and is shipped as a kit that requires two people and several hours to install.
- A finished cover that is not included needs to be created to cover the guides and sprocket infrastructure.
This is a video of some solutions to installation issues for the Automated Wardrobe Lift™
Installation October 14, 2015